Monday, March 07, 2005

Meant to update after Nightmare Thursday and Hectic Friday.
Alas, I tumbled right into bed after I came home.

And it was yet another Shopping Saturday this week. All Chin's fault!
Yesterday was Blading and Unlucky Sunday.
Now whenever people were to ask me to name my most embarassing moment, I finally can name one. And yes, it happened yesterday.
The deal: Sneak a look at a doggie strolling along ECP and BOOM! down I slide. Not just that since I fall like a thousand times before already. I made a super duper split in my shorts, so huge it can even be separated into two separate pieces if I were to dislodge the remaining fragile stitches hanging. OMG. Luckily Chin lives opposite and she saved me by lending me her old shorts. Or else I can't imagine myself having to keep up with walking around self consciously with my humongous pouch hanging permanently behind me(to cover the hole) and that disgustingly airy feeling. It didn't help that it was a Sunday.

Today's Swimming Monday.
Am pretty amazed I could do continuous 12 laps.
My aim would be to up my usual routine of 20 to 25 laps. And make that twice a week.

After that, mum and I went for this real funny makeover @ Seiyu Bugis.
Basically just purchase $45 worth of Boujour Paris products and you're entitled to a free makeover. It was so paiseh to sit there while pairs of eyes stare. And it was so hard to pose for that perfect shot. Plus I look horrible.


Anyway I've just caught another Ghibli production and I love it!

This one made me cry and left me with a lot of emotions.
Princess Mononoke, IMO, is much better than HMC in terms of plot. This is probably Miyazaki's most personal movie.
Seeing the way how humans destroy nature left me in tears. But somehow you wouldn't hate the villians because the line between good and bad is so ambivalent.





One quote from the movie impacted me a lot.
"Humans are always selfish."
Yes I agree. Whatever we do, we always think about ourselves first.
This had made me come to realise that actually all talk about conservation is actually a well-intended act. And the catch is it will save us.
We're just probably worried that when the Earth collaspses, mankind will die. It's just a facade afterall and I feel disgusted even with myself because I can never change the fact that I'm a human.


essentials
"ankh"
259 month old virgo
1 22 N, 103 48 E
The current mood of ankh at www.imood.com

Contact:email


wish list
money
meet jay&chaw
good luck
happiness :)
lose weight
good results
golden retriever
travel round the world

Fellow Bloggers
Alex: aka "wonder face lex"
Chin Swee: cool and curly?
Christine: jcnet friend
Chun Jing: our future dentist
Eleanor: the seductress *woot*
Jane: my lookalike
Joann: the yellow duck
Karmene: my mini grandma
Leeloo: the independent woman
MeiJun: the daydreamer
Sheena : faithful worshipper
SzeMan: the skinny one
XiaoQing: the blur blur one


digital memories
my album I (older)
my album II (newer)
Memories with 208 I
Memorie s with 208 II
Memori es with 208 III
Memori es with 208 IV
Memori es with 208 V


archives
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007

links out
Google
Orisinal
Friendster
animesuki
JCNET
GFC Forum


thanks
blogger
D.co
photobucket
webshots


previous
| |
| |
| |
|



Powered by Blogger