Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Been so long since my last update.

Well firstly, I was too tired to update on sun.
Then, when I had garnered enough mood to update on mon, the computer screwed up on me.

There's so much for me to say, but I can't possibly squeeze them all into this single post. So sickening!

Ok, Sunday was FUN.
Kayaked with chin/jane/jimmy. It's been eons since I've paddled on water. :)

Then the blading idiots, namely me and jane, rented bikes. But we only used up 45 mins out of the stipulated 2 hours cos chin and jimmy offered to teach us blading. Chin had to endure relentless torture on her ear drums while coaching jane.
Jimmy should be happy he's got me as his student.

Dinner at Long Beach Seafood was so filling. And I can't believe jane and chin dunno how to eat crab, ie peel off the shell.
How can you guys say you love food when you don't know how to appreciate crab?

Mon was resting day. I was immobilised by all that excercise on sun. Bad sign.

And today, was Squash with chin/eleanor. XQ was supposed to come but she sprained her toe at the last min. But I'm still wondering, how in the world do one sprain your toe? HOW??? Enlighten me pls. Didn't turn out that bad. Both of them said I played not bad for a first-timer. Hehe. *smugs*

Tomorrow will be blading. Mum says I will wear myself out at this rate.
But seriously I was darn tired today. With all that soccer action raging on...

And ON to soccer!
*hears protests in the background*

Czech Vs Netherlands 3-2
So darn sad Netherlands was defeated by the Czechs. WAH. Both teams played well but the Dutch didn't deserve to lose the game. I blame it all on the Dutch coach. Why in the world did he sub Robben out? Idiot.
Now Netherlands have to depend on Germany's performance. My poor orange team. *cries*

Yet another sad day for me.
Spain Vs Portugal 0-1
Well I had hoped Portugal make it and they did. But I wanted Spain to advance too.
Portugal played a good game, especially the midfield.
It's all stupid Greece's fault. And serves them right for being defeated by Russia. Wahahaha. But if they didn't score that one goal, Spain would still be in the game! Darn it stupid freaks.

For Group B, there were no surprises.
England Vs Croatia 4-2
Once again, Rooney is the hero. But the english squad definitely played much better in this game.

France Vs Switzerland 3-1
My fave Zidane scored the first goal! Yay. And Henry has awakened finally.
Not the best performance but still better than the previous one.
Go Les Bleus~ I wanna see more of Zidane.


Oh Zizou! *gushes*
Oh no he's married! *slaps myself*



Gearing up for the Group C matches later.
And blading tomorrow.
I'm a happy girl. :)


essentials
"ankh"
259 month old virgo
1 22 N, 103 48 E
The current mood of ankh at www.imood.com

Contact:email


wish list
money
meet jay&chaw
good luck
happiness :)
lose weight
good results
golden retriever
travel round the world

Fellow Bloggers
Alex: aka "wonder face lex"
Chin Swee: cool and curly?
Christine: jcnet friend
Chun Jing: our future dentist
Eleanor: the seductress *woot*
Jane: my lookalike
Joann: the yellow duck
Karmene: my mini grandma
Leeloo: the independent woman
MeiJun: the daydreamer
Sheena : faithful worshipper
SzeMan: the skinny one
XiaoQing: the blur blur one


digital memories
my album I (older)
my album II (newer)
Memories with 208 I
Memorie s with 208 II
Memori es with 208 III
Memori es with 208 IV
Memori es with 208 V


archives
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007

links out
Google
Orisinal
Friendster
animesuki
JCNET
GFC Forum


thanks
blogger
D.co
photobucket
webshots


previous
| |
| |
| |
|



Powered by Blogger